Wednesday 13 December 2006

New Camera



We have bought a new camera, I am so excited, it's so pretty! I can't wait till we are cruising around Thailand snapping pictures of stuff and then being able to go back later and look at the pictures and remember the fantastic times we had.


The camera is coming from Hong Kong and we have been given this tracking number so we can track the movements of the delivery, I tell you this is addicitive, every hour or so I'm logging in checking out where the parcel is. Yesterday was most boring as the package just sat in the departure louge in Hong Kong taking it easy, but this morning when I got in something had happened, the parcel had moved... it is now in transit, I'm hoping that by the end of the day it will have hit Australian shores and hopefully we'll receive it tomorrow...


Bevan is the lucky one who gets to take the first photo as we had a bet running to see who would win this privilage, so I'll just have to sit back and watch him snap away, but hopefully he'll be nice and let me take the second photo!


Can't wait to publish the first pics from our new camera on the blog!


YAY!

1 comment:

Coop said...

Well the story is very interesting and all, but how did you decide who would get to take the first shot?