Friday 1 December 2006

I quit my job!

Dear Blog, you will be the ultimate recipient of my new found free time (well once I’ve actually finished up and return from Thailand) as I’m going to be an unemployed bum once more. Oh how I’ve yearned for the days of not working, when Adam and I spent months drinking beer whilst sitting in the pool, ahhh I feel young again!

I am happy, very, very happy, to announce that I quit my job on Tuesday and will be finishing up on December 22, how exciting is that! Not sure what I will do next year, but I’m sure something will come up, perhaps my ambitions of being an ice-cream tester will finally come to fruition, or I’ll be able to actually fit in that visit to Sarah and Adam in Sydney.

Biggest thanks has got to go to Bevan for giving me the confidence to actually quit, along with agreeing to feed me while I’m an impoverished unemployed bludger, he’s like my Centrelink!

YAY FOR ME!

4 comments:

Sare said...

Yay for you alright!

I think it's awesome, and am more than happy to do what I can to fill some of those sitting-at-home-nothing-to-do hours.

Oh and Adam said the reason he hadn't give you his home number was beacuse he likes me more! ;-)

Bev said...

I Reek of Jealousy! I won't be far behind:)

Bev said...

Oh, and well done!

Coop said...

Nice work Pees. I hope all your dreams of being a bum are fulfilled.