Thursday 30 November 2006

Has anyone seen my brother...?


Today is Ad's birthday, and I'd love to wish him a Happy Birthday however his mobile phone has been disconnected and I've no other way to get in contact with him...(other than via email or blog).



Therefore, I'd like to broadcast my birthday wish to my brother through my blog and hope that he gets around to reading it at some point! Happy Birthday Ad, in true birthday fashion I've bought you a carton of beer, however, as you are in Sydney and I am not I've drunk it!




I'm hoping to visit you early next year, then we can catch up!




By the way, if anyone else, runs into Ad give him a birthday hug from me!




Lotsa love,




Carly

2 comments:

Sare said...

hey pees,

Am going to the RSL with Ads tonight, will be sure to pass on the Bday hug and let him know you've posted him a shout out!

Coop said...

hahah, thanks Pees. And thankyou for the carton too.

Talk to you soon matey.