Tuesday 19 December 2006

Crap

A bird crapped in my hair this morning while I was waiting for the tram, how bad is that.

There I was sitting down waiting patiently, and suddenly I felt something in my hair, I reached up and yuck.... poo!

How gross, I got out my tissue supply and removed what I could, then sat on the tram convinced that everyone was staring at my poo marked head. Once I got to work I spent several minutes in the bathroom washing my hands and contorting my body to try and see the back of my head.

Then one of the girls I worked with arrived and I had to ask her if she could see anything in my head, and she could. She then offered to help me and removed all traces of the horrible occurance - many thanks!

Some people call getting crapped on by a bird good luck, I am not one of those people, it is really gross and people just say that to try and make you feel better! If I never get crapped on again in my life I will be a happy girl!

3 comments:

Sare said...

Shame honey..

At least it was only once, and at least you didn't know the people on the tram, and at least the people around you were not pointing and laughing..

Although, I must admit I did just have a bit of a giggle..

Bev said...

We buy a camera (i think my shot is better) you get pooed on, then get a new job without even really trying. I would have to say the poo on head is good luck!

Coop said...

I'm with Bev (and those bizarre cultures that see getting poo on you as good luck).

And yes, I also had a bit of a chuckle at your expense.