Monday 4 September 2006

Bridesmaid Dress

I'm not sure if I've blogged about one of the most exciting things that is happening in my life, my bestest buddy is getting married. It is all very exciting and it's been super lovely to be involved in some of the wedding preperations. Also, Nic has not displayed any signs of being a bridezilla and to be totally honest we're having such a lovely time.

We went to a bridal show a few months ago and everything was so funny that we couldn't stop ourselves from laughing during the fashion parade, so much so that old ladies frowned at us, like we were at a funeral or something. It is pretty serious to see people looking at ideas for what is meant to be one of the most special days of their lives with glum faces - how depressing!

Anyway, I wanted to come out and say a big hats off to Nic, who has remained cool, calm and collected so far, but most of all has been having a lot of fun! I also need to say a big thanks as we bought the bridesmaid dresses on the weekend and they are just beautiful! Thanks Nic!

I must say I'm really looking forward to the next few months of planning!

No comments: