Friday 4 August 2006

An Inconvenient Truth


I went and saw the film 'An Inconvenient Truth' on Sunday as part of the Melbourne International Film Festival. If you go and see one movie this year, you have to see this one. It is basically a doco by Al Gore and it explains climate change in a way that is really easy to understand. The film brought tears to my eyes, and has really inspired me to continue my efforts to reduce my eco-footprint on the planet.

There is really no where for our government to hide anymore, climate change is happening and if we don't take drastic action soon, our planet and our lives will be damaged, and once it's happened there isn't really any going back.

Please go and see it, it's really good, if you think that climate change isn't real then go along and challange your mind, if you haven't really thought about it before, go see it and start understanding why it's so important that we take action now...

Check out the website at... http://www.climatecrisis.net/

1 comment:

Coop said...

I would imagine it would have to be better than "Snakes on a Plane". Samuel L Jackson, what where you thinking...

- Adam